(Closed)

Minori

Guildcard
New player looking to buy a Demon's Vulcan w/ decent hit (40+?)

I don't really know what to expect for the price. I've got 3PD's, 3PC's and 8 Luck mats to trade, so whatever that can get me. :<

demons vulcs are p bad, better to get srank d mechs. if you are set on d vulcs, 50h should be 1pd

Vulcans suffer reductions to demons special making them kind of useless. It's kind of sad but Venom is right, you're better off with a srank mech or even demons cards.

If you're looking for more immediate Demons options as a FO, Bringer's Rifle and Slicer of Fanatic are excellent as well.

ah okay, thanks for the input friends! I had just seen people saying things about s rank demon mechs so i assumed that a regular version would just be a similar, cheaper alternative.

I imagine that buying one of those rares with hit will run up a lot of PD's. What would be the cheapest alternative I could use until I could afford better? I do have a 35h Demons Raygun but I'm struggling to hit with it currently.

At any rate, thanks very much for the info!

Last edited:
50h Demons Raygun usually goes for 1PD. Same with the Bringer's Rifle which is much more accurate with less hit. The caveat is that you need to use PC's to add hit to the weapon. You'll need a mininum of 10 to push it to 40% (barring no failures) but at that point it'll be your best option. SoF w/ hit is something you'll have better odds trying to hunt rather than buy as it gets exponentially more expensive with hit. Fortunately with the ranged accuracy glitch, even 25h will do a lot of good for you. Just make sure you have a Smartlink equipped and your base ATA as high as reasonably possible.

Wow thanks for the feedback, it helps a lot!

P.S. Could I buy the Smartlink from your trade list if its still up for grabs?

Last edited:
Back