Closed

XiCwoodXi

Guildcard
Ok so I'm doing things a bit different this time, instead of having 1 person make all the mags I need. I will be spreading out the work to multiple potential helpers for maximum efficiency.

You can claim up to two color sets at a time but there will be no limits to how many total color sets you can do, so after you are done with 1 or 2 color sets and after getting paid, you can claim another set or two if you wish to do so.

If you commit to a color group, I would wish to have them back in 16 hours. Realistically you can knock out a group of about 20 mags in about 2 hours, 1 hour and some change if you get a rhythm going. So I think 16 hours to to compete 20 mags at one time is a fair amount of time.

once you have 20 or 40 of the color set of mags you claimed, let me know and we can trade.

If you want to claim a color set just post the color you want in this thread I'll write your name next to the color you claimed down below. ( please no new forum accounts that are made today and going forward)

If you need help making baby mags just get with me in the DMs but in short all you need to do is make new characters (preferably Hucast) and then select a costume to get the desired mag color you need. Simply make a room and deposit the baby mag into your "shared bank" then ALT-BACKSPACE and then just recreate the same Character you made. Rinse and repeat.
Lets do Business!

Colors sets:____ Claimed by:
White --------------------- hushmunkey-----Complete!
Black --------------------- Yggdrasil-----Complete!
Yellow---------------------- JC-----Complete!
Cream---------------------- TE_Mstr-----Complete!
Blue------------------------- Yggdrasil-----Complete!
Red
-------------------------- JC-----Complete!
Orange---------------------- Alolan Fox-----Complete!
Cyan------------------------- Kyu-----Complete!
Green------------------------ Nat-----Complete!
Pink-------------------------- Alolan Fox-----Complete!
Grey-------------------------Alolan Fox-----Complete!
Slate Blue------------------- Alolan Fox-----Complete!
Purple----------------------- Yggdrasil-----Complete!
Turquoise------------------- Alolan Fox-----Complete!
Fuchsia---------------------- phelix-----Complete!
Dark Green------------------ Yggdrasil-----Complete!

If any questions or concerns, just let me know please.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that participated! Did not expect the overwhelming support! You guys knocked it out fast!! was definitely worth the pds spent for such time savings!

Back