Heavenly/Battle

Thanks!

Interested in the prices of these items:

Zanba [Berserk] [0/0/0/0|30] 7
Vulcan [Charge] [0/0/0/0|50] 1
Smartlink 1
Heavenly/Battle 1

Thanks!

I can give you all for 9 though if you want to bundle them together.

Alright can't quite swing the Zanba just yet but I'll take the other 3. Added you on discord.

Bumping the most garbage tradelist you'll ever find. This is outdated so bear with me as I check for items that you ask for. Looking forward to trading with you all

what if i pay more pds for the yasha? I really need it lol. Other prices are fine idk when you are available to trade

what if i pay more pds for the yasha? I really need it lol. Other prices are fine idk when you are available to trade

Just got home from work. PM me whenever you can meet up. I'll be around for 6 hours today probably

Scepter +3 [Lord's] [0/0/0/0|55]
Amitie's Memo.
I'll get these. Tomorrow.

Forgot to update, but someone already asked for the memo. Can sell you the scepter though for 250k meseta

Bump before work today. List should be updated.

Vulcan [Charge] [0/0/0/0|50]
Spread Needle [Seize] [20/0/0/30|0]

How much would these be? :D

Reactions: Roo
I'll buy one, please. I'm off work today. So I can meet up just about anytime.
I'm also in CST, so just shoot me the details when you're ready to meet up.
Thanks.

Reactions: Roo
There's been a bit of a shop update. I consolidated some of the lists to make it easier to view and to make it to where I don't have 3 accounts of characters to log on for trades. There are a few new items (new techs, new s-ranks, new units etc.) Thanks to everyone who has bought from me since I re-opened a few days ago.

Back