[Closed] 100's maybe a 1000 50 hit Charge Weapons

redDEAD

In Resta We Trust
Guildcard
I have about 180-250+ of each of the 50 hit charge weapons you can buy in the shop. My team used to give them away for free, but none of us play anymore. Looking for someone to take ALL OF THEM off of me, and continue to give them away to new players.

Charge Vulcans - 0/0/0/0|50
Charge Rayguns - 0/0/0/0|50
Charge Lasers - 0/0/0/0|50
Charge Arms - 0/0/0/0|50
Charge Caliburs - 15/0/0/0|50 or 0/0/45/0|40
Charge Gungnir 0/0/0/0|50
Charge Diska - 0/0/0/0|50 (probably only 50 of these, I dont know for sure, maybe more)

Also have a bunch of 50 hit arrest, hell, and berserk stuff you can have to give away too.

Serious inquires only. Its a bit of work but at the end of the day really rewarding being able to help new players out. When I ran the thread I had to take 20-60 minutes a week to coordinate and log in to hand stuff out. If you scroll down this thread you get an example of the stuff you have to wade through if you take on this responsibility.

My only three requests are that you:
1. Give away the stuff for free
2. Keep it neutral and do not force anyone to join a specific team to receive the items
3. Keep a donors list to thank those who helped with this.

@VoidDragon
@Michael Winstead
@Epor
@Phoboz
@Murlog
@Terra
@honeydrew
@Firkraag
@juniv354
@Blades
@Thegreenface
@Syriti

Leave your Discord name and I'll hit you up.

Last edited:
I have friends that could use some of those I will pm me and you
ApplePen#5054

Last edited:
If I could get a charge arms, charge Diska, and a berserk raygun that’d be sweet.

I don't mind taking care of this for you bro.

I'm still new to Ephinea, almost lvl 100, and been enjoying this event with the Scavenger.

::EDIT:: I was taken care of by Ranma!

Last edited:
Yo I bank level cap techs/give them out and spend several hours a week running low level characters through MAS. I love doing community service for PSO. My name in the discord is Tsukasa or you can DM me at bigpiss666#6788

Yo I bank level cap techs/give them out and spend several hours a week running low level characters through MAS. I love doing community service for PSO. My name in the discord is Tsukasa or you can DM me at bigpiss666#6788

I have a whole bank character of 5/7/15/20/29/30 techs, I can give them to you to hand out.

Thanks for offering, I'll hit you up on Discord in the next day or two to setup a time to meet.

Thank you @Spuz for taking the weapons and armor my team collected and @Tsukasa for taking all of the techs we collected!

Thread is closed!

I forgot to add @Syriti to the donors list, Thank you Syriti for all the hours you put in to help find these weapons, I'm sorry I forgot to add you.

Last edited:
Back