Client Update 1.3.7

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
The updated client today improves the implementation of widescreen mode and also fixes the problem where the opening video didn't play under certain conditions. (Window not being in focus being one of them.)

Also, you can now resize the window of the game while running and your aspect ratio will be kept.

Thanks to tofuman for the changes!

Also, you can now resize the window of the game while running and your aspect ratio will be kept.

Thanks to tofuman for the changes!

Excellent. Now when I'm an idiot and accidentally resize the window instead of moving it, I don't have to restart the client. :D

Great! Now I won't have my windows bar at the bottom of my screen covering up my 1-0 hotkeys anymore. :)

Hello there,
Thanks for the good work done here.

Since my client was updated all particles are shifted aside my character when using special of any weapon (see attached screenshots)
Sans titre.png Sans titre.png
How can we fix this behaviour ?
Thanks in advance

tofuman is checking it out, may have missed something.

If it helps any, it's not just special weapon particles, it's all particles (like enemies being struck, using techs etc). They are all shifted to the right, regardless of the camera angle like when the dragon collapses.

Last edited:
update broke my menus (non-widescreen to boot)
actually all text is invisible, weird
fuckingfuckfuck now i cant get double xp again

Attachments

• psobb 2016-03-11 11-29-44-09.jpg
    psobb 2016-03-11 11-29-44-09.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 15
Killing the skins didn't fix it. Nor did playing in 16:9 with high res hud.

guess i'll reinstall (maybe has to do with me using custom regkey edit for unitxt...)

Haha, okay, I will roll it back until Tofuman can fix it. Gimme like 10 min.

Alright, ROLLED BACK for now. Will wait for tofuman to fix the new version before deploying it.

THANKS

I guess it was unrelated to the patch - although problems obviously were happening with particles - but Dotum has randomly broke PSO for me. Very strange as I, uh, almost never modify fonts on my system...

GG, noob. j/p. :)
dawg you don't know the half of it
windows quality.png
time to reboot and pray to windows because restarting the gpu driver didn't work

edit: i can end the offtopicness - my aero is totally fucked. ayyyy windows

Last edited:
I've fixed the particles and a number of other issues with the widescreen changes. I'll be working on the character creation over the next couple of days too so hopefully have that sorted.

Thanks, tofuman. OK, reissued 1.3.7 with the changes stated in the OP as well as the new fixes to the particles.

Back