Clean mags?

Guildcard
It's there any chance we could get level 0 clean mags? Update all drops or an event?

I don't even think Itd be op, basically gives people at most ~3-5 more of a non defense stat.

I'll admit I'm a tad salty as I discovered I can't optimally max my RaMarl stats, will be 3evp short lol!!!

It is a tad frustrating though that literally ever mag guide is built around avoiding that stat and we are stuck starting with 5 as a baseline.

I honestly don't even think it'll be that crazy due to the fact that the feed chart for 'mag' is quite strange lol.

I at the very least think it'd be cool.

Not that I know the technical details of stuff like this, but watch there be some kind of ridiculous memory underflow shenanigans like in Gen1 Pokemon where the mag glitches out hardcore with things like LACONIUM AXE for the DEX value :)

...I'm sure SEGA coded their stuff better than that, but I can dream.

Reactions: Dab
Lol no, you don't have to worry about that, I had then on gc via an AR. Nothing crazy like that :p

Mags come with 5 def because Sega just did it that way.

If you want to put 0 def on them through whatever means you want, it would work, either by the default mags (new characters) or some sort of item generation server side.

Mags come with 5 def because Sega just did it that way.

If you want to put 0 def on them through whatever means you want, it would work, either by the default mags (new characters) or some sort of item generation server side.
Of course, that's an option. But I'd definitely would only do whatever is legitimately supported by the server.

It's interesting as because of how the 'mag' feeding chart is, you aren't getting past lvl 10 without at least 1 point in def and one dex. So it's not going to like blow up old feeding patterns. Max stat pow/mind mags will only go up 3 points of their designated stat. In addition you get a ton more flexibility and control in the early stages. Multiple mags low dex/def mags become available.

Of course, that's an option. But I'd definitely would only do whatever is legitimately supported by the server.
That's why I said what I said. I'm not talking about glitching or hacking, on the other hand something actually done by Sodaboy or allowed by him (like quest rewards, for example).

And that would be the only way to get it supported.
I mean, like when mags with invalid stats are sanitized by the server, they reset to 5/0/0/0.

If you want a 200 POW/MIND mag that badly, you can always play V2. ;) It's the only version where you're permitted to do that.

Actually you can make that Mag, just not with Photon Blasts! Just make it a Mark III Mag at level 5, then give it Dimates for POW, Antidotes for DEX, and Difluids for MIND... that should work for what you need, right?

That aside, no, we're not planning on releasing anything like this, as it's a little too non-french vanilla for Ephinea.

Back