[Classic Mode] Game Crash When Entering Caves via Today's Rate

gojito

Steps to Repro
1. Make a new game in VH Mode
2. Start quest Today's Rate
3. Head to teleporter and attempt to zone into Caves

Result:
Game Crashes

Are you trying with a vanilla client? This specific issue is usually because of area skins that have bugs in them.

Yeah, I doubt this has anything to do with Classic mode.

It was happening for a period of like 10 minutes. I do have skins so that might be it. Just weird that I was crashing for just a short time window and the problem went away. It was specific to caves though even with just zoning in outside of a quest. Other areas were working fine.

I m not playing classic mode and i have been having the same problems ... as soon as i entered cave ult the client closed itself and 3 times i have been playing caves for a while the game disconnects. I tell you this because i got a very good conection and its so rare a get dc that its for me impossible it has to do with my ISP.

i have been disconected off the server only 5 times and i have been playing for 2 years now .. so counting this 3 disconections 8 in total.... weird and strange. help me please

Can you be a little more specific:

Are you disconnecting? (No100 error) or are you crashing (PSOBB.exe has stopped working, or the client suddenly closes)

Back