Class/Section ID use among one or multiple level thresholds.

DoctorShanks

Guildcard
Less of a suggestion to the game and more so to the Leaderboards section of the website. I really like numbers, and I was interested in seeing what class and section id use looked like among different level thresholds.

For example, what would section ID use look like for all players at level 200, and not necessarily all characters which would include a bunch of level 1 alt characters that may have only chosen a section ID for the purpose of evolving a mag. Or another example, is HUmar the most played class and FOmarl the least played class at only level 100+ as well as throughout level 1-200?

I come from another MMO where occasionally, information like this is documented in an official census, but their numbers are fluffed by including all characters in their numbers (alts, and RMT bots for example). Alt characters are made in this game for mags & storing Meseta, and there are players who make characters, and then start playing a new one before they level too high once they've realized they're not enjoying the class they're playing. It makes me think that the statistics could be largely inaccurate from a gameplay standpoint.

I know it's just flavor, so if working on something like this would take too much time away from more important things, I would understand if it were ignored or cast aside.

Edited @ 2:20pm EST. Certain parts looked to be unclear or hard to swallow.

Last edited:
Back