Characters disappeared from account

Honestly not sure what this might be related to, but I've logged back on for the first time since April and had a couple of issues:

- Firstly, when starting the game, I was given the message to confirm my account, which is not something I had seen before

- The only confirmation email I'd received was regarding registering for the forum, so I linked the account to my current email address. This removed the confirmation message but I don't have any of my characters on my account anymore.

Had a quick scan and couldn't see anything relating to this in the stickied topics so would appreciate any/all help you could offer!

Edit: Tried to download data and there are reportedly no characters linked to my account and I haven't changed the SLOT in the top corner of the launcher.

Last edited:
It might be possible you created a different game account with a login name you don't remember.

It is also possible you created your character in a non-standard slot to begin with.

The server doesn't automatically delete characters. (Except if you die in Hardcore.)

The only way your character would disappear is if you deleted it yourself or someone else logged into your account and deleted them.

Feel free to send me what you think is the e-mail address associated with the account and the login name (just PM me on this forum). I'll see what I find.

Thanks.

Back