Character Lvl and HP went to impossible level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sata

After someone in a group I was playing with used their PB, my character's level and HP increased to impossible levels, and then I was promptly kicked out due due to "illegal data", or at least I think that's what the message said.

I'm not sure what caused it. Just thought I'd report it.

Here's a screenshot I managed to take of the HP/LVL: https://i.imgur.com/ZiAkP0Y.png

For my peace of mind, I also have to ask, do I run risk of being erroneously banned due to some automated system, or should I not worry about that?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Ira
Seems like a bizarre fluke to me. Anyone else have input?

Whoooooa LOL, that might be a one of a kind fluke yeah. Reminds me of v2 when ppl would send the level up packet data to instantly level up to 200, only it just said fuck it and skipped 200 and sent a billion times.

i wasnt there when this been posted, so i just read it and here is what i think about. Probably the photon blast user manipulated the amount of his pb and you for supporting his illegit (the chance that its a glitch is like 0,xxx...) pb being granted this high numbers. Character stats should have gone up too.
@ElenorCamuel : no way to do this in cm because you cant use pb there, so there is no hope for "glitching" pbs. The character stats should have gone up too.

Hmm I am out of my depth when it comes to doing things in the game you aren’t supposed to, but you are able to feed a mag in cmode and get a pb without doing anything special besides feeding your mag :)

I was just kidding about cmode though as it kind of defeats the purpose to cheat your way through it >_>

haha yeah, of course you could feed your mag xD that would be way to easy, earlier we did some season cmode stages and it was so exciting. in some cave map i died 15 exp from level up away, feels so intense. Only if you dont cheat your srank will have an real worth to you i guess, having beaten all this maps with great movement and teamwork!

It is possible that this is bullshit and that the OP is the culprit, who was crafty enough to take a screenshot for the purpose of playing dumb later just in case the system caught him.

Again, it's POSSIBLE, and should be considered. Don't get offended by possibilities.

Er...

yeah ok I don't think this thread needs to stay open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back