Casual vet.

chrizzel28

R.I.P. 4/J
So uh... I'll just quickly explain who I am. I'm a kiddo that played PSO on the GC about a decade ago after the servers closed just so I could get a Tails Chao, and then I actually got my hands on one... and I kept playing. The game was just so darn fun. Reached Hard Mode offline, but kinda stopped playing after a while. Now I'm back into the swing of things though, and have actually found my childhood weapon: the Booma Claw.

As of now I'm roughly level 60 on my main file, a RAcast. My secondary file is a HUnewearl of about level 25. I decided to get into the flow of things before introducing myself, because it wouldn't do to introduce myself and then stop playing soon afterwards, hahaha!

Either way, I'll be around the EU server a lot. If anyone's up for some grinding and stuff, hit me up. I'll be doing my own thing in the meantime. Also, if anyone minds, is there a good guide or quick explation as to how challenge mode fundamentally works? All I know is that you get good stuff for beating it quickly, but none of the rules of it.

Welcome on Ephinea chrizzle28! :)

Personally I'm not really into Cmode for now but here's the link to the Ephinea Information Thread in case you want to know more about the server and its features. Also, Colette made this guide that provides a lot of details about each classes and their use as well as info concerning enemies and recommended strategies etc. Definitly worth checking out if you plan on playing in Cmode. Some of the others will be able to help you out more than me so don't hesitate to ask around in lobbies etc.

Have fun! Cheers! :)

So uh... I'll just quickly explain who I am. I'm a kiddo that played PSO on the GC about a decade ago after the servers closed just so I could get a Tails Chao, and then I actually got my hands on one... and I kept playing. The game was just so darn fun. Reached Hard Mode offline, but kinda stopped playing after a while. Now I'm back into the swing of things though, and have actually found my childhood weapon: the Booma Claw.

As of now I'm roughly level 60 on my main file, a RAcast. My secondary file is a HUnewearl of about level 25. I decided to get into the flow of things before introducing myself, because it wouldn't do to introduce myself and then stop playing soon afterwards, hahaha!

Either way, I'll be around the EU server a lot. If anyone's up for some grinding and stuff, hit me up. I'll be doing my own thing in the meantime. Also, if anyone minds, is there a good guide or quick explation as to how challenge mode fundamentally works? All I know is that you get good stuff for beating it quickly, but none of the rules of it.
Welcome Home Chrizzies-san! =3

Welcome to ephinea.

Back