Casts immune to Falz's Slow?

Ryan

✨ Lucky Lucky
Staff member
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
OK, so I just got back from playing the Mines on Very Hard on my HUcast, so I'm pretty sure this isn't intended... Just beforehand (and for the past couple days) I played a few TTFs, and I noticed all the casts in my party weren't affected by Falz's second-stage Slow debuff. This isn't supposed to happen, right? :?

it's probably some glitch they never bothered to correct.

it's probably a glitch because every other thing that can cause the slow status works on casts.

I think it's intentional, as Sega corrected many such glitches (and added a new one) in GC. Mothmants and Claws are immune to paralysis and Nano Dragons are immune to freeze on DC, but you can inflict those statuses on GC. I noticed at least on BB that Freeze Traps don't seem to work on Canadines that are flying, but they do work on DC.

Ok, so it's a (potential) issue with PSO itself then, not the server. Thanks for filling me in!

Ryan said:
Ok, so it's a (potential) issue with PSO itself then, not the server. Thanks for filling me in!

It's not an issue, it's one of their racial perks, such as androids being immune to paralysis or their 30% boost to arrest special.

Back