Can't stay away!!!

Skoogi

Guildcard
Hi hi :) I'm Skoogi and I'm 29 years old and I live in Sweden and am getting back into psobb after a few years of having no computer access.

I started playing on DC and GC, and played quite a lot, but didnt get far in psobb yet so there's still a lot of new stuff to learn about!

I'm starting off with a hunewearl but I have plans on making a melee fomarl later on (and making her my main) once I get my sea-legs for psobb :)

Thanks for having me in your community and I look forward to fun times with u all :D

(shoutout to MewPlushie for being warm and welcoming and for helping me out <3 )

Hi hi :) I'm Skoogi and I'm 29 years old and I live in Sweden and am getting back into psobb after a few years of having no computer access.

I started playing on DC and GC, and played quite a lot, but didnt get far in psobb yet so there's still a lot of new stuff to learn about!

I'm starting off with a hunewearl but I have plans on making a melee fomarl later on (and making her my main) once I get my sea-legs for psobb :)

Thanks for having me in your community and I look forward to fun times with u all :D

(shoutout to MewPlushie for being warm and welcoming and for helping me out <3 )
Awwww Skoogies! , Thank you dear! Your mew was quite happy to help and get your mojo flowing again! This server can certainly use more Melee FO's! <3

Looking forward to seeing you in game. Welcome :3

Welcome, i hope you will be able to have much fun here and meet many friendly people:3 Let´s share a great time

Back