Can't send in game messages

Adri

more anime avatars pls
Guildcard
Players have been telling me that my mail messages haven't been getting through. Tested it with someone in the lobby and they didn't receive any of them.

Am I missing something? Is there a setting I need checked to send messages?

Last edited:
You sure you both have eachothers cards? One can refuse the other after all. Also, if you're on the same session of as when you started having this issue, try restarting your client entirely and see if that fixes it.

Players have been telling me that my mail messages haven't been getting through. Tested it with someone in the lobby and they didn't receive any of them.

Am I missing something? Is there a setting I need checked to send messages?
EVERY SO OFTEN this happens to mew mew too! Someone will send her a mail, and she'll try answering...no reply... THEN mew'll try searching the mail/card when they're Right in Front of her!!! *no search results* wtf???? It's like the chat system totally Blacks out =/.

You sure you both have eachothers cards? One can refuse the other after all. Also, if you're on the same session of as when you started having this issue, try restarting your client entirely and see if that fixes it.
Yeah, it's happened when we each have each others cards where my messages don't get through. I come back to the lobby and see them and they tell me they didn't get it.
EVERY SO OFTEN this happens to mew mew too! Someone will send her a mail, and she'll try answering...no reply... THEN mew'll try searching the mail/card when they're Right in Front of her!!! *no search results* wtf???? It's like the chat system totally Blacks out =/.
I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one having the issue then. :c

I too am having this issue with a friend. We both definitely have each other's card, we have both tried refreshing blocks e.t.c.

Edit: We both relogged and their card had disappeared from my list. Re-added and now all is dandy.

Last edited:
Back