Can't sell rare weapons

Esufer

heavenly/pun
Guildcard
I might be going full potato on this and just missing the option to toggle it (if there is one), but I can't sell rare weapons to the vendor.

I know some of my settings had previously somehow carried over/been meddled with by a PSOBB ultima install, and so have uninstalled and reinstalled both ephinea and ultima.

I'm guessing it's something really simple I've overlooked or a /command, but can anyone point me in the right direction? Got loads of rubbish rares stinking up my bank I could do with turning into meseta.

Have attached images of my actual inventory vs my inventory as it appears in a vendor for comparison.

pso131662796301382304.jpg pso131662796241051909.jpg

Yeah, Teampoint em. I think rare weapons only gave something like 10 or 100 meseta anyways.

Thanks guys. Had been teampoining them so far, saw in another thread that some stuff sold for a lot and assumed it was to the vendor!

Thanks for the rapid responses, I'll do a bit of bank housekeeping when I'm next at my pc!

Yeah, it was an option added in because people were doing it by mistake. You can still sell pd's and other misc items though >>;;

That feeling of selling a pwand for 10 meseta will sadly be something Ephenia players will never have to suffer though.

Fucking modern games making things easier for people. Slippery Slope people

coincidence i was just thinking about what to do with all my extra Varistas and Custom Rays and stuff yesterday. was just about to throw them all away to clear space when i figured it would be better to drop them off to people who could use them. too bad it's not a quick thing to do

Back