Can't ever leave huh?

Xion Stellar

Guildcard
What is this? What I'm doing here? Why did I come back?

I would like to answer those questions myself but I just can't seem to put my finger on the why?

I told myself that I would finally quit the game 3 years ago when the SCHTServ HDD Crash happened and it took away years of progress with it but lately I had an itch to go back into PSO. Regardless of the reason here we are again for the 5th time and living trough the shutdown of DC>GC>BB>SCHT servers wipes so far really makes you feel old but just like like in PSOBB's song World With Me states nothing is going to last forever so only time will tell if I get to experience a 5th account wipe.

So for the time being thank you for having me Ephinea Server.

A good chunk of the users here were from Schtserv. I waited close to a year before I made my account to play here and we just had our 3rd event.

Where does the time go?

What is this? What I'm doing here? Why did I come back?

I would like to answer those questions myself but I just can't seem to put my finger on the why?

I told myself that I would finally quit the game 3 years ago when the SCHTServ HDD Crash happened and it took away years of progress with it but lately I had an itch to go back into PSO. Regardless of the reason here we are again for the 5th time and living trough the shutdown of DC>GC>BB>SCHT servers wipes so far really makes you feel old but just like like in PSOBB's song World With Me states nothing is going to last forever so only time will tell if I get to experience a 5th account wipe.

So for the time being thank you for having me Ephinea Server.
Maybe this will halp your riddle? Welcome Home!! =3 https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...s-the-dreamcasters-and-cubers-3-how-why.2429/

Back