Can't download the game

chrizzel28

R.I.P. 4/J
I don't know why, but I can't download the game no matter what I try. I've tried after running CCleaner and using a different browser, but it isn't working. I do not have a laptop or another PC to try it on, so I can't verify if the issue is with the PC. Is anyone else running into this issue? To clarify, it seems to download properly, but then stalls towards the end of the download before just saying that the download failed.

I have tried downloading other files (albeit much smaller files, such as music) and it seems to work fine when doing so. I have double checked the available room on the PC as well. Is it possible that the issue lies with the actual download link on the main site?

You should try a download manager (like JDownloader) and see if it work.

I would recommend Internet Download Manager a.k.a. IDM (using it since forever) but it's not "free". :p

Your antivirus may have a false positive and is blocking this download/file, specifically windows defender loves to "remove it without asking the user" which drives me nuts, even though i have it allowed and whitelisted, still kills it on occasion.

Worked a solution out with a friend of mine that isn't as technologically illiterate as I am. He downloaded it and basically uploaded on a temporary site where I could download it normally after I cleaned up some stuff on my PC that seemed to affect the download. Looks like I'll be going back to Ragol soon...

Back