Can't Confirm

MaeKnights

I've just downloaded the game via the manual installer, since the download client wasn't working for me. It installed, but didn't show up anywhere on my PC. No desktop icon, no folder in the directory I installed in, ect. Following the instructions in the FAQ, the manual installer seemed to work, so that's not a problem.

When starting up the game, however, the Start Game section is grayed out and unable to be selected. In addition, my keyboard is completely unresponsive. The arrow keys, the backspace and enter keys, nothing works. I plugged in a PS2 controller via cyber gadget adapter, and I can move the cursor around just fine, so I thought that would work. So I figure I need to do RegisterID first. Well, when I go into the RegisterId section, while I can select the UserId part, once I type in a name, it won't let me confirm. Nothing on the keyboard works, so pressing the enter key does nothing. Pressing the confirm button (triangle, for some reason) on the controller also does nothing. I can press the cancel button and it will send me back to the title/main screen, but it won't let me confirm a name to register an ID.

Does anyone know what could be causing these problems?

Well darn. I guess nobody knows what the problem could be or how to fix it? I really wanted to play this. Thank you anyway, I guess

Back