Cannot Wait to Start My Journey

Zerosan

Hello everyone! It is amazing to see a community like this and that it can withstand the test of time. I have played PSO since the Dreamcast days, often relying on 56k to connect with my fellow hunters, ever since the first time I booted this up it gave me chills. It was like I was right back when I was a kid playing on the Dreamcast again (minus the 56k).

I have played multiple PSO games since then, any main entry in the series and even a card battler here or there. I am glad to be back into PSO, and cannot wait to meet new people and go on new adventures (never played through Episode 4). I am currently a FOnewm at around level 15. Still trying to get back into the swing of things (still do not good with mags apparently either) but the folks I have met so far have been great.

If anyone has any tips or any information to help (or want to do a few runs) let me know =)
Until then, see you hunters on the field.

*POUNCES and examines curiously!* Hios Zero-san! Quite a few other "Zero" named characters here...this ought to be interesting lol. Wonderful to see Old Guard Dreamcasters returning to the fight! The wonderful thing about the 56k modem was it allowed mew to play PSO even during hurricanes!.....Til the power went out at least =/. Starting off fresh as an FO can and Will be frustrating at first...you'll be Extra Squishy and torn between feeding your mag the precious Fluids you yourself need to survive! MAG feeding is just as labor intensive today as it was 16 years ago...so not much has changed =P. Other than that, HAPPY you already met some awesome players and we hope you stay! Welcome Home! =3

Welcome:D Surprised we still get such oldschool PSO players joining!

Cannot wait to start your journey to catch all the rares am I right?

Gotta catch em all!

Back