Cannot trade S-Ranks

Andy

Toxicest player
Guildcard
I have an S-rank needle I like to transfer around between my 2 accounts, and everytime I try to pass it through the trade window I get the following error:

"Trade aborted due to abnormalities in the packet or character data. Try changing blocks to synchronize data and attempt your trade again."

I have tried changing blocks, and even ships and I always get the same error. I know I could always drop trade, but my internet is often dumb and likes to cut out. I've actually lost a few items in the past trying to drop-trade myself because I get d/ced so I'd like to avoid it if possible.

but my internet is often dumb and likes to cut out. I've actually lost a few items in the past trying to drop-trade myself because I get d/ced so I'd like to avoid it if possible.

Maybe that's your problem? Try trading other weapons (like a cmode chars saber/cane) back and forth and see if only sranks are affected.

Maybe that's your problem? Try trading other weapons (like a cmode chars saber/cane) back and forth and see if only sranks are affected.
I just did, and only the srank is giving me problems. I got it transferred but it's something I noticed

Might be cuz the s-ranks are a special type of weapon (so is the data behind the scenes) and the trade window stuff in the server is not liking it.

This is actually a thing I've experienced too, I cant remember if there was a legit reason behind it or not. I think @Matt knows.

Not too long ago, I tested S-Rank trading via Trade Window with Sodaboy and he got it to work.

I don't know what has changed since then.

Back