Can you switch game modes? (Episode 1 drops to BB?)

Eggbert

Guildcard
When I first started this game, it let me pick what type of rare drop system I wanted (Episode 1 drops, Episode 2 drops, or Blue Burst drops if I recall correctly).

Is there any way to change that afterward, or is it permanent?

When I first started this game, it let me pick what type of rare drop system I wanted (Episode 1 drops, Episode 2 drops, or Blue Burst drops if I recall correctly).

Is there any way to change that afterward, or is it permanent?

There is 2 drops, PSO2 drops or classic.

PSO2 is everyone has a chance at each drop 100% rate. and classic is one item at 100% rate. You can change it everytime you make a game (if you wish) but most people change it to PSO2 and leave it as that. Hardcore characters can also not join classic games due to exploiting scape boxes (which are set to trimates for them).

There is 2 drops, PSO2 drops or classic.

PSO2 is everyone has a chance at each drop 100% rate. and classic is one item at 100% rate. You can change it everytime you make a game (if you wish) but most people change it to PSO2 and leave it as that. Hardcore characters can also not join classic games due to exploiting scape boxes (which are set to trimates for them).

Is there anyway to check which option you originally picked? I was in such a rush to play this game that I may of just pressed buttons without analyzing what I was choosing.

/partyinfo once in game.

Back