Can someone make a enemy hp bar?

That's not really relevant since Soda/Tofu aren't really actively developing new features right now.

The only way we'll get an HP bar is if someone makes a plugin to do it. Which... is only possible if the server updates client-side hp. I don't know if it does, or if it just updates the clients on monster-death (but you probably know how it works).

That's not really relevant since Soda/Tofu aren't really actively developing new features right now.

The only way we'll get an HP bar is if someone makes a plugin to do it. Which... is only possible if the server updates client-side hp. I don't know if it does, or if it just updates the clients on monster-death (but you probably know how it works).
I was just pointing out a thread had been made before.

There is really no point in making an HP bar into the game (lots of work for little gain).
Someone could try and make some plugin for Eidolon's stuff but personally, I think is not worth it... good luck with that.

Oh no... was not sarcastic... I'm sure is easy, tedious but easy...
There has to be a list of monsters with their data, easy to find with some patience (and not missing how much damage you have done to each).
I might look it up... but I'd definitely not make it into a visual aid.. just text (If I do anything)

Oh no... was not sarcastic... I'm sure is easy, tedious but easy...
There has to be a list of monsters with their data, easy to find with some patience (and not missing how much damage you have done to each).
I might look it up... but I'd definitely not make it into a visual aid.. just text (If I do anything)
I'd be fine with just a number by the enemies feet. So as not to get mixed up with your own dmg numbers. And maybe the color of it could be yellow or something

Last edited:
Well, got this just moments ago.
yWqyl2X.jpg

Looks like upper number is booma max hp, lower is remaining.

And guessing with every hit, a new number is printed below.

It won't work since DMC... It is not going to update normally like it should

It won't work since DMC... It is not going to update normally like it should
It technically will update like it should (it could help you to avoid a bit DMC), the combat (networking) system being broken is a different problem.
But yeah, as I said before I don't think is worth it... not like you are killing a mob with millions of HP

Back