can anyone help me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerAang

King of Skylys
Guildcard
ive made names under the same account like ____ i cant seem to find the password for one of my accounts i created can anyone help because i cant remember the password to it these are my lv 200 characters its master chief Sorurmon and two other characters

Last edited by a moderator:
You posted this in the sub-forum for the Tethealla server project and not for Ephinea.

Did you try to reset your password? Follow the instructions on this page first: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/reset-password

If you don't know your username or email, then you need to recover the account name using this page: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/recover-account-name/

If you can't remember which email you used, you need to search through the inbox for all of your accounts. You should have a confirmation email from the time you created your account that has your account name in it as well.

My username is ____ i have two of the same username but the other account i cant remember the password

My username is ____ i have two of the same username but the other account i cant remember the password
You can't have two accounts with the same username.

You have to use the links I posted above to recover the accounts. Did you try to reset the password or recover account name for either account?

Last edited:
so what happend to master chief and saruman and the other two i dont understand

so what happend to master chief and saruman and the other two i dont understand
You're asking what happened to characters on those accounts? Not sure, they're probably still there. Did you try to recover the accounts?

I can't look at anything related to your accounts (because I don't have access) but you also can't have two accounts with the same username.

Look through your email accounts and try to find the user names you used. Search for "Ephinea" and you should find something. Then you can fill out the two forms I linked above and you can recover your account info, reset your password, and manage to login.

Also don't post your username in public. I'll edit it out of your previous posts.

Last edited:
Mew hopes you find them too! She knows how Hard you worked on Master Chief and Saruman! Last mew remembers we don't delete accounts from inactivity either, so if you never recreated them...they're IN HERE!. That latest "update" seems to have tripped up a LOT of old players habit of ONE CLICKING login. Good Luck~! <3 Looking forward to seeing Diamond Dogs Flags running around the lobby again~! =3

is it possible if you can email me my account that has been lost in the system

is it possible if you can email me my account that has been lost in the system

i mean u should have tht on file somewhere
Your account has not been lost and still exists. When you registered the account here, you had to provide an email address and confirm the account through an email sent to that address. Are you saying you lost access to your email accounts? Or are you saying you can't find which email account you used?

You should be able to search through each of your email accounts for "Ephinea" to find which one you used for creating your account.

ik that _____ was the main one i used before so

why did u send it
You said you didn't know the account name, and you even claimed you had two accounts with the same name which isn't possible. All I did was put that email into this page: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/recover-account-name/

Now that you have both your email and your account name, you can reset password for the account following the instructions here: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/reset-password/

Or was the account sent to you in that email not the one you're looking for?

i think i downloaded the character data using the account i used is there anyway to decrypt it or rename it then put it in the pso folder if so what do i rename it to that i can see my character info cause i have 0-4 slots i made

i think i downloaded the character data using the account i used is there anyway to decrypt it or rename it then put it in the pso folder if so what do i rename it to that i can see my character info cause i have 0-4 slots i made
Downloading your character data only gives you a copy of the char data that you could potentially import into another server. Ephinea does not allow players to import character data. But also, the character data you just downloaded was a copy of whatever is on those accounts so what point would there be to import that data back?

But I'm confused. You have access to your accounts now, yes? If so, what's the problem?

Last edited:
well i dont have access to it
i forgot the password of one of my accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back