Came from PSOBB Eden Server

Enzo

Hello! My name is Enzo, I am a casual guy that wanted to start fresh here after leaving PSOBB Eden due to that server being inactive of players and saw that this server had a lot of friendly people. I hope to get along well with other hunters!

Hello! My name is Enzo, I am a casual guy that wanted to start fresh here after leaving PSOBB Eden due to that server being inactive of players and saw that this server had a lot of friendly people. I hope to get along well with other hunters!
EEEeeeeee!!! How did mew miss this post??? *POUNCES and looks over carefully while wearing a tiny Pink HAZMAT Suit!* It's not JUST Eden that's sparsely populated dear! We are slowly assimewlating All the other unhappy players from other 'servers' that wish to start fresh and regain lost honors from hackers, Pay to Win Bullshyt, and Toxic Atmosphere/community! You also happened to have joined at a particularly festive moment~! Our Easter event is in Full Swing and with the temporary %200 exp boost...regaining your lost mojo shouldn't be too hard! Most Players here won't hesitate to help replace any of your lost swag as well if you stumble upon us! H/Battles....God/arms ETC,or even a MAG~! VERY Happy you've noticed our "friendly" little tribe! We're less of 'Players' and moar of 'Family' here! OK, enuff gushing....*Spins you around to face a sea of smiling scarred and war painted faces waiting to receive you!* OH! And most importantly....Welcome Home! =3

EEEeeeeee!!! How did mew miss this post??? *POUNCES and looks over carefully while wearing a tiny Pink HAZMAT Suit!* It's not JUST Eden that's sparsely populated dear! We are slowly assimewlating All the other unhappy players from other 'servers' that wish to start fresh and regain lost honors from hackers, Pay to Win Bullshyt, and Toxic Atmosphere/community! You also happened to have joined at a particularly festive moment~! Our Easter event is in Full Swing and with the temporary %200 exp boost...regaining your lost mojo shouldn't be too hard! Most Players here won't hesitate to help replace any of your lost swag as well if you stumble upon us! H/Battles....God/arms ETC,or even a MAG~! VERY Happy you've noticed our "friendly" little tribe! We're less of 'Players' and moar of 'Family' here! OK, enuff gushing....*Spins you around to face a sea of smiling scarred and war painted faces waiting to receive you!* OH! And most importantly....Welcome Home! =3
Thank you! <3

Back