Butt Squad

Twenty Fou

Guildcard
Hello,

I got told about the forums by a player called MewPlushie (I think) who gave me a cool double saber and was generally very lovely (and I inadvertently tried to steal some dual chakras and a tail MAG from them, really sorry about that, total misunderstanding on my part.)

Gia and Rojibora were also great to play with but I don't know if they are on here.

I used to play this local co-op on GC but never got that far into it.

I'm kinda part of KombatBot's group but never get to play with any of them.

Fortunately opening up ttf lobbies and hoping for some nice randoms has proven the best practice! I've played with some great people so far; if you're one of them, thank you!

Here is a picture of a recent victory over some nerd boss.

Attachments

• HELLYEAH FOU FOU.png
    HELLYEAH FOU FOU.png
    341 KB · Views: 99
Mew does love her newbies, and she is definitely a lovely one. And alike all the Huney's on the server 'have a nice ass'.

Hello TF, welcome to ze game.

Mew does love her newbies, and she is definitely a lovely one. And alike all the Huney's on the server 'have a nice ass'.

Hello TF, welcome to ze game.
Awww Thank you Spuz-kun! <3
Hello,

I got told about the forums by a player called MewPlushie (I think) who gave me a cool double saber and was generally very lovely (and I inadvertently tried to steal some dual chakras and a tail MAG from them, really sorry about that, total misunderstanding on my part.)

Gia and Rojibora were also great to play with but I don't know if they are on here.

Fortunately opening up ttf lobbies and hoping for some nice randoms has proven the best practice! I've played with some great people so far; if you're one of them, thank you!

Hello,

Was an Honor for your mew mew to serve Fou Fou-san and the others! <3 It's ironic about the green saber! Watching your fighting style and color scheme, mew had dove her toy box hoping to find you a double saber... Lo' and behold, upon re-entering mines, one dropped at mews feet and she knew Right where to give it a loving home! =3
Its da high Heel boots they issue us that adds that extra BAM to our butts >=3

Welcome to Ephinea!

Also, butts...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm still confused as to what's going on here.
But I enjoy what's going on.

Back