Buff wish list, what would you like to see get better?

All these suggestions make my FOmarl obsolete and reduce the value of said FOmarl's big swingin hips.

Therefore I vote no to all these suggestions.

:cool:

How does making Select Cloak/Cursed Cloak better make your FOmarl obsolete? =)
Select Cloak itself getting an extra 10%, another boost to resta range, and status immunity would be a very nice thing on FOmarl IMO.

I was actually thinking of makng a 'dream list' thread in the next few days myself. Which including weapons/armours/shields/units/classes + more; I had just yet to tweak descriptions and such but I will do now I suppose. Some might be nice and some are just ridiculous.

So I have a few things to add:
  • Charge/Demons/Hell Rambling May.
  • Set of units covering all the Centurion Series. Mind, Arms, Legs, Body, Luck, Battle, Resists, Technique, TP, HP & ???
  1. Power: ATP +80
  2. Mind: MST +75
  3. Arms: ATA + 40
  4. Legs: EVA +80
  5. Body: DFP +80
  6. Luck: LCK+75
  7. Battle: 50% Battle Speed
  8. Resists: 20 to all.
  9. Technique: +5 lvls.
  10. TP: +125
  11. HP: +12
  • New 'V' units
  1. v102: +25 ATP/LUCK/MST/EVP/DFP, +5 ATA.
  2. v802: Same casting speed as v801, +25 MST, 25% TP reduction.
  3. v503: 100% Boost to Hell/Chaos/Blizzard/Arrest.
  • Yasminkov weapon series with specials.
  • Blizzard Weapons to be useful.
  • SuperSphere - Which allows combo unlocking of any weapon. Costs 10 PS to make.
  • Arnours to be allowed up to 6 slots.
  • God Shield ' ???? ' - 50 Resists to all stats & in built Trap Vision.
  • Trap Unit - Allows Ten traps to any user wearing + Trap vision.
  • Freeze Booster - Gives Barta/Gibarta/Rabarta more chance of freezing the enemies surrounding.
  • Humar with Spread Needle purely for nostalgia and the fact they truly deserve it.
  • ??????? - Armour with 40% Battle speed usable by RA/FO.
  • HUmarl / HUnewm / RAnewm / RAnewearl / FOcast / FOcaseal.

Man, while I love the idea of new shiny items I hate the idea of making old stuff worthless like what sort of happened at Schthack (Everyone wants a rainbow, why have anything else? Oh you missed the Xmas event? Good luck buying one from someone!)

I think some things need buffs in PSO, but some things also need nerfs. Now, I am mostly talking out of my ass, since I don't have alot of end game experience with PSO, but there are a lot of strategies that I think we can all agree need a fix. I mean, status effects like hell and demon should not work on so many different units (again, I do not play alot of ULT, but this is just my perspective). They should sort of be niche things which are used to kill enemies with high hp, not as a general kill all weapon (especially on rangers).

There are certain units which make you cast and attack faster, which can also be abusive. Not sure how to go about nerfing FOs in a healthy way, or if its necessary (i've been told that they can clear things too easily, and what i've seen in like mass attack ep4 its true, but maybe someone with more knowledge can weigh in).

One way I think hunters could be buffed, is to allow certain melee rares which are underused to have a higher chance of dropping with low to mid % hit. I'm really not sure if it could be coded, but HUs are pretty gear dependent, so it would be a cool change. It would make the leveling up process a bit more exciting. It probably could be extended to FOs and RAs as well, so long as monsters got a general boost against those classes. I think in general all classes need to fulfill unique roles.

Perhaps some enemies could even be changed to have higher defenses and lower magic defenses (HP), to give hunters a nerf and forces and RAs a buff, if changes were to go through.

I just think that since so many people are veterans of the game (I've been playing since early dc, so im a semi vet), people are probably looking for more challenges and fresh gameplay, rather than making the game easier (theres sandbox for that, and hardcore if u want to get gear faster, at a fun risk). Mainly, I think we can all agree that there are some strategies in PSO which are more like abuses than actual strategies (such as Hell weapons or locking Vol Opt) could use a change, for the health of the game. I don't expect any true balance in the game, and there is a ton of work already done. I'm actually really grateful for the server as it is. But my ideal/dream server would include some changes (and maybe even more new content :D)

Back