Borderless Window

Neirene

I wanted to share with all of you a little program I used with some old games including PSO it's called Borderless Gaming, what it does is to force your games to run into a borderless window so it allows you to play the games in fullscreen but at the same time you are able to multitask between applications with ALT+TAB and it's very very simple to use.

you can download it here:
https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-G ... es/tag/8.2

To use it you just need to run your PSOBB in windowed mode and then add the PSOBB.exe process to the list of the Borderless Gaming and instantly the game becomes borderless fullscreen.

Sadly since i'm running on HD resolution the program automatically streches the whole game to the whole screen area, but still its very convenient to have the posibility to multitask and at the same time play PSO and at the same time there's no need to add custom modifications to the client whatsoever. (・∀・)ノ

Sample Picture:
2wncjdi.jpg

Neirene said:
I wanted to share with all of you a little program I used with some old games including PSO it's called Borderless Gaming, what it does is to force your games to run into a borderless window so it allows you to play the games in fullscreen but at the same time you are able to multitask between applications with ALT+TAB and it's very very simple to use.

To use it you just need to run your PSOBB in windowed mode and then add the PSOBB.exe process to the list of the Borderless Gaming and instantly the game becomes borderless fullscreen.

Sadly since i'm running on HD resolution the program automatically streches the whole game to the whole screen area, but still its very convenient to have the posibility to multitask and at the same time play PSO and at the same time there's no need to add custom modifications to the client whatsoever. (・∀・)ノ

Sample Picture:
2wncjdi.jpg

Very nice! I was actually looking for something like this the other day! :lol:
Thanks for posting this! :mrgreen:

I have to keep reopening borderless window everytime I restart computer or turn PSOBB off qq I have it on start on windows start up but it never does but love the program. I was using a program called game companion for making my games full screen window borderless mode but it didn't work for psobb like this does. :D

falkenjeff said:
I'd try this, but my game has FPS drops in windowed mode. :(

Good find tho.

Personally, I'd rather have 30 FPS 100% of the time (which also means I have to run it at 1280x720 instead of 1920x1080, because PSO can't handle 1080p either xD).

It's just that PSO is very processor intensive and can't make proper use of multiple cores. You need to have a good cpu to run it in decent framerates @ 1080p.

Neirene said:

Sample Picture:
2wncjdi.jpg

Awesome, thanks a ton for this! I'll give this a try very soon :).

Back