Boo.

Shining

Guildcard
Hello all!

I've been nosing around for a couple of months. I've played this game on every console with the exception of Xbox. Nevertheless, I'm the best at shooting walls, taking dirt naps, forgetting what traps are and being a general nuisance.

This server's been a great experience thus far and I appreciate the dedication of those involved for making this a fun place to be. I'm actually looking forward to coming home after another day at the office to punch wildlife for red boxes. I'll catch myself getting up in the early hours to feed mags or engage in Alt+F2 spergouts in the lobby.

I look forward to pushing buttons and failing photon blasts with you guys at some point. Until then, have fun.

26tHFrf

Hello all!

I've been nosing around for a couple of months. I've played this game on every console with the exception of Xbox. Nevertheless, I'm the best at shooting walls, taking dirt naps, forgetting what traps are and being a general nuisance.

This server's been a great experience thus far and I appreciate the dedication of those involved for making this a fun place to be. I'm actually looking forward to coming home after another day at the office to punch wildlife for red boxes. I'll catch myself getting up in the early hours to feed mags or engage in Alt+F2 spergouts in the lobby.

I look forward to pushing buttons and failing photon blasts with you guys at some point. Until then, have fun.

26tHFrf
Heheheh! Mew looks forward to being a happy 'nuisance' wiff you too dear! Welcome Home! =3

Back