Blue Merge didn't save

Ryan

✨ Lucky Lucky
Staff member
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
I used an Amplifier of Blue earlier today on my FOmarl who was level... 28, at least, and had a Blue Barrier equipped. It converted into a Blue Merge just fine and I equipped it, but now it's a Blue Barrier again...

Question. When you used the amp, did you have a full inventory? I had this happen to another person earlier. I couldn't reproduce but trying to find out the conditions to cause the problem.

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I was in a TTF and in Ruins 3 when I used it, since I wanted the cool effect to show up when I combined the items.

After looking at the code, I think I know the cause of this. I'm at a conference now and don't have time to test or update it, but have let Tofu know what I think it is. He made the procedure for processing the ItemPMT combinations, so he's probably better at updating it with a fix anyhow.

I think there's more info needed on this. Did you log out straight from pioneer 2 or did you return to the lobby? From now on, after you combine things make sure to right after you combine it go to the lobby and change blocks to update your character info. This is how mags are saved too I'm pretty sure, so I'm sure it works with updating other things.

If you log off it will save too, tho.
Also at some point it will automatically save.

If any of those conditions didn't met, probably he would have the Amp still in his inventory.
But as soda said, that he has an idea, most likely is a server issue at the moment.

No. I know the exact bug. Actually had time to fix it at lunch but need to restart the ship later.

Rofl, dang. Your response to problem ratio is flash speed compared to other servers.

This will be fixed in about 2 hours. Will be restarting the ship then. Gnome will make an announcement and I'll post it on the patch server too.

Back