Blast from the past

bkress

Guildcard
I haven't played much since Ver. 1 on the Dreamcast. Stumbled across this over the weekend, and am having a blast so far. Please pardon my extreme noobishness. Figure I should also add Omri the Skyly HUmar is who I'm currently floating around as.

Last edited:
I haven't played much since Ver. 1 on the Dreamcast. Stumbled across this over the weekend, and am having a blast so far. Please pardon my extreme noobishness. Figure I should also add Omri the Skyly HUmar is who I'm currently floating around as.
Another DC Vet that's survived the Dark Days! Awesome sauce! And as ZERO-san had stated, We were ALL soft and Squishy once dear! WELCOME HOME! Mew looks forward to pouncing and hunting wiff you! =3

Welcome! Have a rappy steak with us as we murder the residents of Ragol :)

You can make steak out of Rappies? :eek:
What do you expect me to do with 6 million rappy corpses? I already have a number of fur coats and I broke my shovel burying the last lot :)

Back