Bigger parties?

lllllllll

This is probably asking a lot but I think this would make Ephinea really stand out and have more of an active community.

It'd be pretty cool to see 8 player games, or maybe even up to 4v4 team fights that reward you with something, each team could also maybe bet items or meseta, or PDs or something. I really think this would breathe life back into the game in general but it's probably asking way too much haha.

Just posting this anyway in case any part of it could actually be used.

I'm pretty sure that this is actually impossible, unfortunately. To my understanding, player slots are hardcoded at 4 in multiple ways, and many systems in this game that deal with party sizes and whatnot are programmed around that 4 member limit.

I mean, if I'm wrong, cool, but I don't think this could happen.

I'm pretty sure that this is actually impossible, unfortunately. To my understanding, player slots are hardcoded at 4 in multiple ways, and many systems in this game that deal with party sizes and whatnot are programmed around that 4 member limit.

I mean, if I'm wrong, cool, but I don't think this could happen.
Yeah I figured, that'd explain why it hasn't been done yet. It'd still be cool to bet items though at least in a 2v2 fight.

8 players sounds like an awful lot of DMC to me.

Reactions: SLU
Back