Zeero

But you can call me Jamie
Guildcard
If you've been a long-time fan of Chuggaaconroy, then you may know what I'm talking about, and if you don't, let me tell you what I'm talking about.
On March 28, 2008--ten years ago--Emile Rosales, AKA Chuggaaconroy, made his first ever playthrough, with Earthbound for the SNES. Chuggaaconroy had continued to make gameplay videos like his original Earthbound series, which he now calls "Let's Plays" (LPs) for 10 years now, and a moment we've been waiting 9 years for has arrived. Chuggaaconroy, on July 16, 2018, had announced that he would be remastering his very first LP, playing Earthbound once again, the first episode going public today on July 16, 2018. This is a monumental moment for longtime fans and Chuggaa himself, and I personally cannot wait to see the first episode of his new Earthbound Let's Play!

i heard about this from a friend, idk if i'll watch it because too much anime to watch and i never really got into chuggaconroy anyways

i heard about this from a friend, idk if i'll watch it because too much anime to watch and i never really got into chuggaconroy anyways
I'd say any of his LPs from the early 2010's are a good place to start, but I won't judge if you don't want to watch him.

Chuggaaconroy sounds like a very depraved sex act.

Back