Better late than never :)

Linnaeus

Guildcard
Hey guys and gals! It occurred to me that I never did an intro so here it is. I'm a 28yr old player from Minnesota in the U.S. I started on Gamecube, eventually getting on Sega Server for a few months before it went down. I've been on the server since about a month before the summer event. I answer to Linny, Linn, Linnaeus, Tonks, and Cylon. My little brother is on the server too, he answers to HUcast. I just finished my B.S. in Biology (Plant science emphasis) and I'm trying to get a job in agriculture, but for now I work a meat department of a big grocery store. I'm an amateur botanist and a pro drunk wrestler :p

That last one actually got me in trouble a few weeks back. I was performing an ill advised choke hold on a friend (he won the round before with that hold) and I injured my forearms/wrists. The injury was actually building up for a while before that. I played through pain during the summer event before I went N.W.O. wrestling that night, so what started as a low grade ergonomic injury became a throbbing pain in the ass and has been for the last 3 weeks to a month. Anywho, the long and the short of it is, playing PSO or typing in general hurts after a half hour :/ as such I can't play much. I really need to heal this, and it doesn't help that every day at work I strain it and make things worse. As such I'm gonna be a little sparse for a bit while I ice my arms and eat Aleve like candy. I'll definitely be back online more when I heal, the community here is awesome and so are the mods, I love the new quests. Ah well, Happy Halloween guys!

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals! It occurred to me that I never did an intro so here it is. I'm a 28yr old player from Minnesota in the U.S. I started on Gamecube, eventually getting on Sega Server for a few months before it went down. I've been on the server since about a month before the summer event. I answer to Linny, Linn, Linnaeus, Tonks, and Cylon. My little brother is on the server too, he answers to HUcast. I just finished my B.S. in Biology (Plant science emphasis) and I'm trying to get a job in agriculture, but for now I work a meat department of a big grocery store. I'm an amateur botanist and a pro drunk wrestler :p

That last one actually got me in trouble a few weeks back. I was performing an ill advised choke hold on a friend (he won the round before with that hold) and I injured my forearms/wrists. The injury was actually building up for a while before that. I played through pain during the summer event before I went N.W.O. wrestling that night, so what started as a low grade ergonomic injury became a throbbing pain in the ass and has been for the last 3 weeks to a month. Anywho, the long and the short of it is, playing PSO or typing in general hurts after a half hour :/ as such I can't play much. I really need to heal this, and it doesn't help that every day at work I strain it and make things worse. As such I'm gonna be a little sparse for a bit while I ice my arms and eat Aleve like candy. I'll definitely be back online more when I heal, the community here is awesome and so are the mods, I love the new quests. Ah well, Happy Halloween guys!
*GLOMPS and GROOMS!* Linniiiiiiies! Barely read the first few lines and was like Eeeeeeeee! lol. Better Lat than Never indeed dear! Wrestling.....meh! That's what had actually gotten mew into martial arts...Most of the neighborhood kids were into that Wrestling crap they saw on TV....Mew being tiny was thinking..."They can't Grab you if you take out their Knee or flip them with a wrist lock...etc." lol.
Great PSO commitment Linnny! <3

Back