Best way to kill Lizard/Yowies as FOmarl?

In multi I just gif, or you can run behind and sns hell jcutter, works rly well if they're frozen, ESPECIALLY on Satellites

Solo your best bet is probably just megid or excal NNH

I'm all up for use-cases for weapons. I sphered a Swan (which turned out to have a lot of use-cases). I'm going to sphere a Master Raven (which people either laugh at me for or call me a chad, but practically, its actually pretty useful so far and greatly improved some of my runs despite not even close to being done). I'm def going for a hell-scythe one day for some stuff but only sandboxed those far, and there's a lot more weird shit I wanna do.

I think the only issue I have with all of that is that they're all really expensive for specific things so before committing to wild recommendations, definitely sandbox first, lest you won't become another victim to regretful choices. You'll know when its to your liking if you've experienced it firsthand.

As fomarl I just gifoie spam, sometimes debuffs, sometimes excal/vivienne if it makes sense for the situation. A lot of times as fo, your party members are better at dps, so if you start gifoie stacking before the spam, with gifoie merge/ignition cloak/ magical piece, you can halve the hp of the lizards on spawn, then your other party members can clean house. Megid is pretty decent in crater as well, in desert I would just gifoie stack. DMC is going to happen no matter what, but most people prefer the fo to be gifoie stacking in ep 4 in general. I would strongly recommend against using hell scythe as a fomarl, she just doesn't have the ata to make use of it, and you could use your pd's to make gear progression towards other items that are useful on fo. I like to use scythe on ramarl/racaseal in crater, but mostly just for swag purposes (too unreliable for desert imo). If you want to play a fo specifically for ep 4, the other forces do a much better job (with fonewm being the strongest). Fomarl is great in ep1 and 2 however.

-Why DF is unbalanced and goes against the entire flow of RPG videogames forcing the mage not to heal. As well as forcing other characters to waste inventory space for mates when they could just resta but cannot because its a situation where healing is viewed as griefing or they can learn a complicated glitch or use a macro to perform it. but it could be fixed very easily with something like a /noresta command or simply have it work how it does now but at full hp instead

I'm not a big fan of this weapon either and the fact that it stifles healing. I love playing support in games. Maybe Sega felt healing was OP and wanted to stymie it somehow.

Anyway, looking forward to your video if you still plan to release it.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of this weapon either and the fact that it stifles healing. I love playing support in games. Maybe Sega felt healing was OP and wanted to stymie it somehow.

Anyway, looking forward to your video if you still plan to release it.
Still plan to and have some footage ready to be dubbed just been busy this year during this event and waiting for it to be over lol.

Well I've tried many other things but I'm sort of just falling into either gifoie spam or megid with demonic fork if there's only 1 or 2 lizards and just line up to hit both of them. Haven't found any weapons I really like against them except Vivienne for finishing off a single lizard that is already damaged.

Back