Belated Introduction.

Arcus Veles

Hey, I'm Arcus Veles. Used to play PSO solo on Dreamcast and Xbox, and played on Schthack for a short while long, long ago.

Just getting back in to PSO again after a friend recommended we play it together, and have been enjoying myself on this server for a little over a month now.

I'm maining a FOnewearl named Veles, but I'm going to experiment on the side every now and then with a RAcast named Tikes, HUcast named Awrem and a FOnewm named Arcus as well. Looking forward to seeing you all online (when I'm not solo hunting Limiters, lol).

Hey, I'm Arcus Veles. Used to play PSO solo on Dreamcast and Xbox, and played on Schthack for a short while long, long ago.

Just getting back in to PSO again after a friend recommended we play it together, and have been enjoying myself on this server for a little over a month now.

I'm maining a FOnewearl named Veles, but I'm going to experiment on the side every now and then with a RAcast named Tikes, HUcast named Awrem and a FOnewm named Arcus as well. Looking forward to seeing you all online (when I'm not solo hunting Limiters, lol).
YAY! More Old Guard DC players returning to the fight! =3 Who is this 'friend' of yours that brought you to us? Point them out so that we may praise them? >=3 Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too dear! But good luck with that Limiter hunt! Stay Sane.....and Welcome Home! <3

Welcome to Ephinea Arcus! :)

Be sure to ask people around if you need tips etc... ;)

Back