Belated introduction! Hello Pioneer2!

PhotonSky

Hello! I am Photon_Sky! I also go by Moss257 on other sites so if you recognize my profile picture, yeah it's me :p

Anyways I'm super happy to be part of this community, and I gotta say, the communication on this place is GREAT. Like seriously @Matt is a great admin for answering a complete rando's questions damn near immediatly. Same with @Soly, from my brief interactions with them I can tell they're pretty involved with this community.

I recently got this running on my GPD win for solo play, and am loving my romp down memory lane.

Pretty soon (i.e. when I get two days off in a row, and free time on those days) I'll be joining y'all as Moss257 the (very short) FoMar! Can't wait to try and grind that heart of chao to finally get my chao mag again!

Hello! I am Photon_Sky! I also go by Moss257 on other sites so if you recognize my profile picture, yeah it's me :p

Anyways I'm super happy to be part of this community, and I gotta say, the communication on this place is GREAT. Like seriously @Matt is a great admin for answering a complete rando's questions damn near immediatly. Same with @Soly, from my brief interactions with them I can tell they're pretty involved with this community.

I recently got this running on my GPD win for solo play, and am loving my romp down memory lane.

Pretty soon (i.e. when I get two days off in a row, and free time on those days) I'll be joining y'all as Moss257 the (very short) FoMar! Can't wait to try and grind that heart of chao to finally get my chao mag again!
*POUNCES and Examines Moss-san carefully!* WONDERFUL to count you among our tribe dear! You already seem like a 'Keeper' <3 Welcome Home! =3

Back