Been Playing For 2 Weeks

Welcome to the server! Always glad see a new face around here. :)

If you need help, advice, or really anything, just ask. There's tons of people around here, on the Discord, and in-game who are more than willing to help out.

Keep up the good work @itsDave. I had a good time with you when I was running around with Joe Pesci, hosting TTF rooms.

Like @Talisien said, have a look around to be in the know on some catches in playing this game like Paganini grabbing all of the Photon Drops held for items worth less than the minimum price. I wish I can stop that from happening more often, but all I can do is warn players when I see it coming.

Please check out my signature for more information.

Last edited:
Keep up the good work @itsDave. I had a good time with you when I was running around with Joe Pesci, hosting TTF rooms.

Like @Talisien said, have a look around to be in the know on some catches in playing this game like Paganini grabbing all of the Photon Drops held for items worth less than the minimum price. I wish I can stop that from happening more often, but all I can do is warn players here and there to the best of my knowledge when I see it coming.

Please check out my signature for more information.
*TRIGGERED hearing about that Bast$#d Paganini taking ALL PDs in pocket when mew only needed ONE addslot!* >=/

Back