Been playing a while on ephinea

MKFelidae

I am the Cat.
Guildcard
I have just over 110 hours on this server and wanted to introduce myself. I am an old GC player I used to play RAmar 2000+ hours. I am playing HUcast now, quite the change. I also didn't review the drop charts for Pinkal before hitting level 20 so... yeah. Nice to meet all of you.

I have just over 110 hours on this server and wanted to introduce myself. I am an old GC player I used to play RAmar 2000+ hours. I am playing HUcast now, quite the change. I also didn't review the drop charts for Pinkal before hitting level 20 so... yeah. Nice to meet all of you.
I hope you've had a good time so far! Hucast is one of the best classes, you made a good choice :)

Yeah, I sure am. Love the confuse trap.
On a side note, does anyone want to trade me a decent handgun for either a Revival Garment (0 slots), an Attribute Wall, or a Inferno Bazooka (+35% Hit), I'm currently stuck with a Varista (5% Hit). I would love a Red Handgun like i had on GC, my brother was Yellowboze there and he got one every few hundred hours. I have several other Cane items of various utility if those would be more interesting.

Good to know. How many are you offering? I honestly have no concept of the value of such a thing. I will probably turn around and try to trade PDs for a better handgun.

Hey @Spuz, I read the hardcore thread "My Junk. Unsealing & Custom Sranks" do you sell those to Normal Mode players?

Hey @Spuz, I read the hardcore thread "My Junk. Unsealing & Custom Sranks" do you sell those to Normal Mode players?
Welcome Home Feli-san!!! Red pew pews aren't TOO hard to find...but theyre Still a PITA to aquire haphazardly lol. So even ppl like mew with a lonely hit redhandgun like to hold onto it to try to get the ghost of Flowen to show up to show him off to new ppl ='). HC players CAN'T trade/drop/receive/touch ANYTHING from us lowly 'normies'. So thats prolly a Nuh Uh on trades wiff them. =P. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! If mew hasn't done so already! >=3

Back