Battle Mode Tournament

Tsumetai

ABC123
Guildcard
I know Battle Mode is a thing that we don't really do on this server but it would be really cool if we could revitalize it because I for one enjoyed it back in the GC genre when it used to be popular.

I figured some of the people here that held drawings in the past would be able to host such an event which would be really nice, perhaps people could pay a certain amount of Photon Drops to enter, and then their could be a tier of items that are given to you based on your winnings or ranking by the end of the season (or event?)

Pretty sure battle can be broken too but I am not really aware of all the details since it's been a few years but again, just a neat little idea.:D

Without GM support (which sadly won't happen) it would not be feasible unless privately funded to provide items for the winners. A tourney isn't a bad idea, people could pay pds to enter and then used as a prize; maybe for the 1st or 2nd place, idk.

Truthfully speaking, the server isn't that big and no one plays battle bar a few Japanese players and vex p much (and he doesn't play anymore really).

I'd probably be willing to participate depending on how many pds I would lose by buying in :rolleyes:

Without GM support (which sadly won't happen) it would not be feasible unless privately funded to provide items for the winners. A tourney isn't a bad idea, people could pay pds to enter and then used as a prize; maybe for the 1st or 2nd place, idk.

Truthfully speaking, the server isn't that big and no one plays battle bar a few Japanese players and vex p much (and he doesn't play anymore really).

I'd probably be willing to participate depending on how many pds I would lose by buying in :rolleyes:
A GM meaning Game Master?
It's sad to hear that output because I would be willing to see some really cool results plus a lot more easier ways to gain some high tier gear that is usually hard to gain. I wonder if a few of the merchants of the server would oblige into it.

Back