Bank organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst is when it's across slots, so you have to do a full close and reboot, and half the time I forget to change the slot when I log in.
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

That is exactly what I meant, not on the same character :p

I'd say either more /bank options - /bank 1-5 - or just as many scroll inputs as you have, like Tofu said. I use 3 analogs and could also do keyboard arrow for 4, but that's still pretty slow.

The worst is when it's across slots, so you have to do a full close and reboot, and half the time I forget to change the slot when I log in.
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

You can use "/cbank 2" in game to switch slots to 5-8, for example. This gets around the full close, switching via the launcher, and reboot.

You can use "/cbank 2" in game to switch slots to 5-8, for example. This gets around the full close, switching via the launcher, and reboot.

Right, but if he's on character slot 1, and then he banks an item in his character bank instead of shared > types ''/cbank 2'' > relogs > cannot find ??, he has to type ''/cbank 1'' and relog to character screen and do it all over again once he finds his item. Is what he meant, I assume. If he was doing that from the launcher after making this mistake, omg that would be even more aids.

Right, but if he's on character slot 1, and then he banks an item in his character bank instead of shared > types ''/cbank 2'' > relogs > cannot find ??, he has to type ''/cbank 1'' and relog to character screen and do it all over again once he finds his item. Is what he meant, I assume. If he was doing that from the launcher after making this mistake, omg that would be even more aids.
exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back