Bank ate my PD

Link1275

Guildcard
So I got my first PD a day or two ago, then I got another on today. I put both of them in the bank. Only, when I checked later I only had one PD in the bank. I didn't trade it, and if the server says I did I would like to know where I can change my password and if the IP is different than my usual IP. This couldn't have been affected by the server rollback, as I hadn't played during the period that was rolled back. I literally logged in when the message announcing it came up.

Did you check your common bank to see if maybe you put one in the common bank?

We don't log rare item gets at the moment, deposits, or trades yet, so I can't tell you if you traded it with someone right now.

I did check my common bank. It only has a couple of shots I'm saving aside for when I make a ranger.

I honestly couldn't tell you where your other PD went then. It's strange that the server would just eat one PD,

I can confirm you didn't log on since last night, though.

[08-23-2015, 22:00:17] User 42000076 (Link1275) has disconnected
[08-24-2015, 11:27:09] User 42000076 (Link1275) has connected

Maybe you accidentally sold it instead of banking it? Probably not, though. Don't really know, sorry.

If you do ever feel your account is compromised, you can always reset the password here: http://ephinea.pioneer2.net/reset_password.php

Sodaboy said:
I honestly couldn't tell you where your other PD went then. It's strange that the server would just eat one PD,

I can confirm you didn't log on since last night, though.

[08-23-2015, 22:00:17] User 42000076 (Link1275) has disconnected
[08-24-2015, 11:27:09] User 42000076 (Link1275) has connected

Maybe you accidentally sold it instead of banking it? Probably not, though. Don't really know, sorry.

If you do ever feel your account is compromised, you can always reset the password here: http://ephinea.pioneer2.net/reset_password.php
I only found the other one today in my last play session.

Back