Back To The Grind...

Silv

Guildcard
While server maintenance is going on I figured it's about time I got around to introducing myself to the good people of Ephinea.

So yea, hi there! My name is Silv and am currently playing a FOnewm making my way to Ult (currently lv51). I began playing PSO way back on DC before moving onto GC and then PSOBB, first SEGA and then Schthack before life happened and I found myself drifting away from PSO and gaming in general. A few games piqued my interest here and there but nothing had that spark PSO seemed to have, and then about a week ago I received a message from Spuz telling me of this glorious place and so here I am, back to the grind and loving it!

I look forward to seeing many of you ingame :)

- Silv

Welcome to Ephinea!

While server maintenance is going on I figured it's about time I got around to introducing myself to the good people of Ephinea.

So yea, hi there! My name is Silv and am currently playing a FOnewm making my way to Ult (currently lv51). I began playing PSO way back on DC before moving onto GC and then PSOBB, first SEGA and then Schthack before life happened and I found myself drifting away from PSO and gaming in general. A few games piqued my interest here and there but nothing had that spark PSO seemed to have, and then about a week ago I received a message from Spuz telling me of this glorious place and so here I am, back to the grind and loving it!

I look forward to seeing many of you ingame :)

- Silv
Looking Forward to pouncing you in game too Silv-san! Old Guard DC Vets are ALWAYS wonderful to see playing again! VIVE LA SPUZ!!!! <3! Welcome Home!!! =3

Hey-O welcome to this server! You found out PSO is inescapable and that you'll always come back to it. Anyways I'll be glad to play with ya any day. I go by Leagult so sorry for screwing up in advance if you see me!

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

If you see me pottering around the lobby give me a shout, I'll definitely be up for some games.

Back