Back to PSO... again. :D

Dreamcaster

Chuck Norris is my b***plug. >:D
Guildcard
Hello everyone.

I recently discovered Ephinea while watching videos about PSO on Youtube and decided to give it a try. I played Ep1&2+ a lot on my GC a few years ago but never had the chance to play online until now... well, played just a bit on Schthack before it went down a few months ago. I heard a lot of good things about Ephinea and I also like what the server offers so here I am. I spent a lot of time on WoW during the last 4 years but I grew tired of the game and it's mechanics overall. I want more simple fun with other players and less stupid farming "à-la-WoW" so PSO is obviously a better choice for me I guess. Other than that I've been gaming a lot (probably too much) since the last 30 years and know quite a bit about retrogaming in general. Nice to meet you all and see ya on the ship. :)

Huge thanks to the staff and community @ Ephinea, it's AMAZING to be able to play PSO here! :D

My characters: Aezgaroth/Hucast Nozomi/Fonewearl HK-4X/Racast Naomi/Fomarl

PS: I'm french btw so sorry for the typos etc... ;P

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

I recently discovered Ephinea while watching videos about PSO on Youtube and decided to give it a try. I played Ep1&2+ a lot on my GC a few years ago but never had the chance to play online until now... well, played just a bit on Schthack before it went down a few months ago. I heard a lot of good things about Ephinea and I also like what the server offers so here I am. I spent a lot of time on WoW during the last 4 years but I grew tired of the game and it's mechanics overall. I want more simple fun with other players and less stupid farming "à-la-WoW" so PSO is an obviously better choice for me I guess. Other than that I've been gaming a lot (probably too much) since the last 30 years and know quite a bit about retrogaming in general. Nice to meet you all and see ya on the ship. :)

Huge thanks to the staff and community @ Ephinea, it's AMAZING to be able to play PSO here! :D

My characters: Aezgaroth/Hucast Nozomi/Fonewearl HK-4X/Racast Naomi/Fomarl

PS: I'm french btw so sorry for the typos etc... ;P
YAY! Another SCHT Refugee! *Hugs and squeezes!* Glad you're liking it here! Think Mews seen your HK-4X RAcast in lobby a few times. Hope to pounce and play wiff u soon! Welcome Home!!

Thanks a lot everyone. Already having a lot a fun here and it keeps getting better everyday. I try to help other newcomers too now, feels like one big family to me. :)

Last edited:
Thanks a lot everyone. Already having a lot a fun here and it keeps getting better everyday. I try to help to other newcomers too now, feels like one big family to me. :)
Yes yes yes! "Family!" you got it right! <3 And Thank you for Halping others out! We can always use more 'Plushie Arch-types! Rock Steady Dreamcaster-san! Rock Steady!!! <3 <3!

Back