Back to my old love

MrCornflakes

Guildcard
Hey Guys

I habe been playing PSO as long as most of us, since aprox 14 years. And I love playing t since i first got my hands on it on the GC.
As you may can tell, english is not my first language, im from switzerland and will try my best to communicate in proper english^^.
About a month ago my old love sparked again and I made an accout on Ephinea after about a two year abstinence from PSO (had several 150+ chars on schthack back in the days).
So far I got my HUmar(Gintonic) to lvl 128 and my FOnewm(Hin-Hade) to lvl 125.
As allways, playing is more fun if you dont play alone, so hit me up if you see me in the lobby or a party.
If someone wants me on their team i got plenty of spare dragon slayers to donate for teampoints XD.
I'm lookin forward to playing with you guys!

MrCornflakes

Lol epic avatar! Love the Kapu Kapu mag (i have a pow Kapu Kapu), and the Chu Chu Rocket game too! Im in the US (dont know the time difference), but I'll be on the lookout for you in game.

Welcome to ephinea!

Hey Guys

I habe been playing PSO as long as most of us, since aprox 14 years. And I love playing t since i first got my hands on it on the GC.
As you may can tell, english is not my first language, im from switzerland and will try my best to communicate in proper english^^.
About a month ago my old love sparked again and I made an accout on Ephinea after about a two year abstinence from PSO (had several 150+ chars on schthack back in the days).
So far I got my HUmar(Gintonic) to lvl 128 and my FOnewm(Hin-Hade) to lvl 125.
As allways, playing is more fun if you dont play alone, so hit me up if you see me in the lobby or a party.
If someone wants me on their team i got plenty of spare dragon slayers to donate for teampoints XD.
I'm lookin forward to playing with you guys!

MrCornflakes
We're Very Happy to has you with us too! MOST of us are Schthack survivors too! Not sure what eles to say...Cant speak sexy Swiss...But can say in simple English.... Welcome Home! =3

Back