Back for a good time!

Pokmo

Guildcard
Hey all,

I am back to playing this fantastic game Phantasy star online. Its awesome to find a server/ community that is so lively. I feel like the internet as come full circle and pso can be enjoyed again! But anyway just figured I would say hello to all! I'm always down to hit the grind!

Hey all,

I am back to playing this fantastic game Phantasy star online. Its awesome to find a server/ community that is so lively. I feel like the internet as come full circle and pso can be enjoyed again! But anyway just figured I would say hello to all! I'm always down to hit the grind!
SQUEEEEEeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES!* Yet another Old Guard warrior has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washed up upon our little tribes shore! *Picks you up, dusts you off, and turns you around to face the gathering of scarred and warpainted smiling faces.* VERY Happy to hear how you're rediscovering PSO as it was MEANT to be played dear! NO Hacking, NO shady intentions, NO "ZOMFGWTF" Moments....and a Supportive TOXIC FREE community~! Well, that's enuff gushing for now...Your Blood spattered and Cuss inducing Grind awaits! *Gives you a gentle push towards your destiny* You got Work to Do!....Welcome Home! =3

SQUEEEEEeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES!* Yet another Old Guard warrior has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washed up upon our little tribes shore! *Picks you up, dusts you off, and turns you around to face the gathering of scarred and warpainted smiling faces.* VERY Happy to hear how you're rediscovering PSO as it was MEANT to be played dear! NO Hacking, NO shady intentions, NO "ZOMFGWTF" Moments....and a Supportive TOXIC FREE community~! Well, that's enuff gushing for now...Your Blood spattered and Cuss inducing Grind awaits! *Gives you a gentle push towards your destiny* You got Work to Do!....Welcome Home! =3

Glad to be back :)

Back