Back after like a year break

SirLagsAlot

Reformed HC User
Guildcard
Sup guys I’m sure I’ve played a lot of rounds with most of you here over the years… just wanted to say I’m back and I look forward to playing some more. If anyone wants to game I’m probably gonna play around after 9pm pst. Looking forward to playing my favorite and the (objectively) best game ever made some more lol

There’s been some changes I think if anyone wants to help me piece together what’s different that would be awesome. I checked the updates as they came out for the most part despite not playing. I think in that time there was an anguish nerf? Drop area charts nerfed and freeze/arrest much shorter? I will still probably always run a1 steak sauce tho lmao; even if just for the pd boost.

DMC patch? I can spam divine punishment now right? Gallitine buff? Am I missing anything? Thanks guys

Last edited:
Sup guys I’m sure I’ve played a lot of rounds with most of you here over the years… just wanted to say I’m back and I look forward to playing some more. If anyone wants to game I’m probably gonna play around after 9pm pst. Looking forward to playing my favorite and the (objectively) best game ever made some more lol

There’s been some changes I think if anyone wants to help me piece together what’s different that would be awesome. I checked the updates as they came out for the most part despite not playing. I think in that time there was an anguish nerf? Drop area charts nerfed and freeze/arrest much shorter? I will still probably always run a1 steak sauce tho lmao; even if just for the pd boost.

DMC patch? I can spam divine punishment now right? Gallitine buff? Am I missing anything? Thanks guys
Welcome HOME~! <3!

Welcome back hope you get to the best level. (Forest)
lol yeah if only you knew how many forest runs I have done… I’m the guy who has seen over 400 Torr (many of which Anguish 10 final boss torr) and seen it drop 4 HP for other players and one time it dropped two at once.

Needless to say the game doesn’t want me to have a HP despite me hunting it for almost my entire PSO career between that and CCA sky/purp lol and seeing 9 drop for other players in my party lol.

Anyways let me know if you ever need help powerleveling if you see me around… I never really mind doing it

Back