Baby Hildebear

Folestet

I'm new to Blue Burst and going through the Episode 1 quests to get adjusted to PSO again. I'm up to the point I can do Forest of Sorrow, but I remembered that you find a baby Hildebear in that quest. I tried checking an old walkthrough for it, which mentions you can get a moon atomizer, but the writer didn't seem convinced that's all there was to it. Do your decisions matter with the baby Hildebear? Does the baby Hildebear or Alicia Baz ever show up again after Forest of Sorrow? I know some of these quests can have some choices which are time-consuming to amend, such as not telling Sue your name in Dr Osto's Research or not finding the WEAPONS group members.

I'm new to Blue Burst and going through the Episode 1 quests to get adjusted to PSO again. I'm up to the point I can do Forest of Sorrow, but I remembered that you find a baby Hildebear in that quest. I tried checking an old walkthrough for it, which mentions you can get a moon atomizer, but the writer didn't seem convinced that's all there was to it. Do your decisions matter with the baby Hildebear? Does the baby Hildebear or Alicia Baz ever show up again after Forest of Sorrow? I know some of these quests can have some choices which are time-consuming to amend, such as not telling Sue your name in Dr Osto's Research or not finding the WEAPONS group members.
Not sure 'what youre asking....but the Sue asking your name thing should still be a factor when trying to get a hold of Soul Eater later~! Also think the injured baby Hildeblue is irrelevant with the moon atomizer thingies....*winces at SCHTSERV Memory of Rampant invisible Baby Hildeblue ONE SHOTTING our asses!!!* XD!!

I suppose it is possible the moon atomizer is already there in the vegetation regardless of the choice you make regarding the baby Hildebear. You cannot see the moon atomizer since it wasn't given a graphic, you just walk into that spot and then you're given it like it was a quest item, with text announcing it while the screen is letterboxed. Just wondering if there's anything more to it, whether choosing to tell Alicia to take the baby Hildebear would result in something happening in later quests.

Back