B> Zanba 40+hit

hmmm ok, im willing to trade a Hell Jcutter and Demon Mech for one, also.
Putting those together is well worth over 100 pd too, but if the seller insists on PDs i see if i can put that together

There aren't many on server, most of the people with them would want pure pd ad they have everything

yeah thats what i was thinking, S-speced goes for 50+9 right now right? assuming 9 is the value of an unspecced srank?

yeah thats what i was thinking, S-speced goes for 50+9 right now right? assuming 9 is the value of an unspecced srank?
Depends on the srank and the name. But demons mechs and hell jcutter with generic name would be correct to say cost of special and +9 for cost of wep.

Don't sell your s ranks before finding a seller- that may be hard to do. If you don't care about % that will make it easier (I wanted mine N/D or clean).
I paid over because the seller was not keen to sell- that's business. Ask in lobby ask in discord but I'd be surprised (and jealous! :p ) if you found a seller of a 40h zanba who'd let it go for under a stack in terms of value (assuming they didn't want to auction). Best bet is to find someone who has got it and doesn't use it that much then make them an offer. Zanba is valued higher than yunchang (it was in the easter tier 3 gamble shop) so don't compare the prices between the two! =) Good luck.

You were asking for a price reference, I paid around 120 value for mine.

Last edited:
Don't sell your s ranks before finding a seller- that may be hard to do. If you don't care about % that will make it easier (I wanted mine N/D or clean).
I paid over because the seller was not keen to sell- that's business. Ask in lobby ask in discord but I'd be surprised (and jealous! :p ) if you found a seller of a 40h zanba who'd let it go for under a stack in terms of value (assuming they didn't want to auction). Best bet is to find someone who has got it and doesn't use it that much then make them in offer. Zanba is valued higher than yunchang (it was in the easter tier 3 gamble shop) so don't compare the prices between the two! =) Good luck.

You were asking for a price reference, I paid around 120 value for mine.

Tbh, this never made sense to me considering that Yunchang and Zanba do roughly the same damage. Plus Yunchang has slightly better range imo. I don't understand lol

Yeah people value Zanba higher then Yunchang because it looks like cloud's sword and they wanna bank on the buyer's weeaboism

like, i got a yunchang with 30h i was so excited about it when we found it in my team thinking it would be a fair trade plus incentive to trade bait a zanba with hit but nope! lol

like, i got a yunchang with 30h i was so excited about it when we found it in my team thinking it would be a fair trade plus incentive to trade bait a zanba with hit but nope! lol
30h yun is still valuable. But just not anywhere close to zanba 40h

30h? i would have to see it in action, but somthing tells me it would need at least 40hit for it to be somwhat more consistant with the special hits.

Back