B>Starter FOnewm gear

GIleo

Guildcard
Hey all,

My mind mag should be finishing up tonight, but I still need some of the other basics for a FO. Specifically looking for the Fire Scepter Agni, Glide Divine, and maybe a merge? Not sure if I need the last part yet. Don't have much stuff if value yet so looking to trade in PDs if possible. Should be online in about 8 hours or so as well.

I have the elemental wands and level 29 attack techs I can sell you for cheap.

Would recommend you get a Glide (1), Resta Merge (1-2), and a Gifoie Merge (6-7).

You probably also want a bunch of Mind mats and some Mind units to equip to learn the techs and use some of the gear early on.

I totally forgot about the 29 attack techs. Been awhile since I've played, much less played a force. Figured the mag was the hardest part and the rest gets easier outside of the insane psycho wand hunts and whatnot. I can throw about 6 PDs total into it and be on around 7 central time too if you are looking to sell tonight

I have a Mother Garb with 4 slots for sale as well. Good fonewm only armor that halfs your tp cost and randomly adds damage to grants.

I totally forgot about the 29 attack techs. Been awhile since I've played, much less played a force. Figured the mag was the hardest part and the rest gets easier outside of the insane psycho wand hunts and whatnot. I can throw about 6 PDs total into it and be on around 7 central time too if you are looking to sell tonight
Sure, shoot me a PM or Discord tonight and I'll try to get on.

I have a Mother Garb with 4 slots for sale as well. Good fonewm only armor that halfs your tp cost and randomly adds damage to grants.
Didn't you just buy this from me in auction lol

I don't have anywhere near that amount of PD's amassed yet. Only just restarted on the server and have a 120 RAmarl and 93 HUcast. No insane drops to amass wealth yet. Hoping that changes around the time of the next event.

Back