B> Cheap Mags

blother

Looking for some cheap (probably messed up) mags I can give to friends to get them started. Anything with some decent pow/dex or mind would be great. Not looking to spend more than 1 pd on each.

Last edited:
I have some mags that I messed up on. It's not level 200, but I won't even charge for it, since I messed up and it's just taking bank space. Let me know if you're interested. I also have a level 100 Sato batch coming out soon that I just hand out to new players. So, they are more than welcome to take one. They are pow/dex Sato's.

I have some mags that I messed up on. It's not level 200, but I won't even charge for it, since I messed up and it's just taking bank space. Let me know if you're interested. I also have a level 100 Sato batch coming out soon that I just hand out to new players. So, they are more than welcome to take one. They are pow/dex Sato's.

That would be awesome actually! I need them for some friends that have just gotten started, and I have loaned all of mine out and I'm trying to make more as we go. If you want you can send them along my way, or I can get them in contact with you if you want to be the bringer of good news :)

I don't mind meeting up sometime so I can deliver them. If you give me a few days, I can make those Satos. I can also make them some Rati too.
Just let me know which kind I should make, and what colors. I can only do pow/dex currently.

I have a 50 hit hell raygun you can have for 2PD.

It's got 50% native I believe as well.

I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. If you're still interested, you can have it for 1pd.

Back